Saturday, February 7, 2015

Downton Abbey!


So there is this super awesome British TV show called Downton Abbey that comes on every Sunday! I am completely addicted to it!! The show is about a family of rich aristocrats from Edwardian times along with there downstairs servants! The show follows the life of the family in historical accuracy!




Of course my favorite character would have to be the Dowager Countess! The older, rude, and hilarious grandmother.
She is quite a comical lady.

I found alot of gifs from her funnier little quotes.

This one is one of the most well known. They even have tshirts with this on it!

I enjoy watching this show! It's full of drama of course but I enjoy historically themed t.v shows!


Have you ever watched Downton Abbey? If so, who is your favorite character?
Comment Below!

Mae :)


6 comments:

  1. I've never seen the show but it is on my To Watch list :D
    Maggie Smith is the only reason I'd want to watch this show :P
    She is Professor McGonagall after all :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had watched Downton Abbey, but mainly because I never have the TV to myself. I love that one picture where it says, "Is this a form of communication or torture?" That's what my grandmother thinks of touch screen phones, flip phones, etc.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's what my dad thinks about stuff like that!

      Delete
  3. You like Downton Abbey too?! I'm in love with that show! I just finished episode 6 in season 5.
    She is an awesome character! I love the 4th GIF. :)
    Your blog is so awesome! Totally followed. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3