Monday, February 2, 2015

A journey into my mind!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a great day! I have decided to take on a small February Blogging Challenge! I will not be doing this every day, but I will be picking and choosing over the prompts! So Onward!




3 Things That Cross my Mind a Lot
Well this is a very hard question because there a million things that go through my mind! But I suppose I can narrow it down to 3!
1. I do happen to think alot about performing. I have a very strong passion for acting and singing and I think, and act on those thoughts everyday!
2. My family and friends! I am a very social person, and enjoy spending time with people! I am grateful for all of my friends and family and love living my life with them.
3. Animals. I am somewhat of a homesteader and have chickens. We are getting chicks this spring, (you will hear more about this later) My friends have a farm down the road as well with horses, cows, pigs, chickens, and last year they had turkeys!
What are some things that cross your mind alot?!

Here is "Captain" our rooster! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3