Sunday, March 15, 2015

Recent Happenings of March

Helloooooo :)
So my weekend has been a very hectic, but exciting time!
It started out with me going to my friends house! She is two years younger then me.. but that doesn't really matter. Plus me, my sister, and her are in a band together! They both play fiddle and I play guitar! We went to her church and had to watch little kids for parents night out. Luckily, for my sanity's sake, there was a whole closet full of junk food, for me to adventure in. Let's just say I gained a couple pounds. But those kids really were crazy!


Also this week, my dad's friends came over. They are an older couple and I basically pretend they are my grandparents. So they brought some food and we all hung out and had a great time!! Also some OLD friends are coming this weekend. I haven't seen them for five years because they moved to Canada! I am VERY excited to see them! Next week, my cousin is coming to live with us... whew we have alot of things going on!!



Also this week I got sims 3. I AM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME OMGOSH.

A wild sim in her natural habitat eating a burger. (This is my sister sim by the way)

So those are some things happening in my neck of the woods. What have ya'll been up to?!!


12 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Fun to see old friends. My family is moving soon, so I'll be missing some friends of mine. Fortunately, we're not moving as far as Canada :) So hopefully I'll see them all again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of luck on your move! The world is full of possible friends so keep your eyes out!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  2. It's so cool that you can play together with your friends! None of my friends really play an instrument.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really enjoy it. Do you play any instruments? Maybe you can get your friends to sing along to your playing!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to play the guitar. But saying that I've also always wanted to become a unicorn princess and unicorns don't have fingers sooooo there's an issue there. Lol. Wow you seem to be busy, I think the only eventful thing I have coming up is choosing what book I want to read next. I tend to only go to social events if food is involved but since nothings come up with food specifically mentioned I've been pretty inactive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me! Food is always my deciding factor for anything. Especially if it's free and full of sugar. Maybe you could wish to become a unicorn princess WITH fingers. That would solve the problem! Hope you enjoy your books! What are you currently reading?
      Mae :)

      Delete
  4. I hope your band works out! Do you sing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds like a fun month! I've heard a lot about the joys of Sims and church sounds like it was a blast! It sounds like you're having a great time at the moment, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've been having a great month! I hope you are too!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  6. It sounds like you are having a fun month. ^ ^ I have family coming in this week and a friend visiting from out of town next month. ^ ^

    Stori Tori's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Sims Freeplay, and am desperately saving up for Sims 3, sounds sooooo good!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3