Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cookie in a Mug Recipe


Hey Everyone! I now have my first recipe!
I want you all to know that this is absolutely delicious, and super fast to make!! 

How to Make a Cookie in a Mug!

I just LOVE mug recipes! They are fast, easy, delicious, and don't forget you only make one serving. So it's great for when you are craving something sweet but don't want to eat too much, or make a whole batch of cookies!

These are so good! Be sure to let it cool before you eat it! 


This recipe is great for a rainy day! These are super easy to make but so deliciously good!!

You could always add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top!!
YUM




6 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing!
    - June
    www.the-impossible.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is everything! Making ASAP!!!! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think somethings wrong with my blogger feed. It happened with another bog where I wasn't receiving your post in my feed so I unfollowed and then followed you again. Hopefully your posts will now show up. And OMG I love love love cookies, it's like an obsession. I'm actually on the next episode of my strange addiction( I'm kidding). I really want to try the recipe, it looks so good. Star Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird. Hope it works out! I LOVE LOVE cookies too! This recipe is delicious, you really should try it!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  4. I actually I am so going to try this!!!!! I adore cookies sooooo much, and as I'm baking next week, I already have my recipe sorted. Go cookies!!!!!

    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried it, but I think something went wrong, because it didn't work! :(

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3