Monday, June 1, 2015

Liebster Award!! #2

HEY EVERYONE!!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the very wonderful HEATHER!!
You can visit her beautiful blog HERE!



The Rules:


  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
  2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
  5. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!

My Facts!!

1. I have never rode on a plane before!
2. I am super duper obsessed with cheese and I have absolutely no reason why... 
3. I took algebra in 7th grade... IDK I have no facts. XD
4. I try to write music but I always fail. I have always had a knack with poetry though!
5. When I want to be friends with someone, I become really nervous around them and idolize them... even though they are regular people.
6. I have the biggest fear of clowns.
7. I just got a kitten named Pickles! I will have a post with pictures of him soon.
8. I GET TO SEE NEWSIES ON BROADWAY TOMMOROW!!!
9. I proccessed some of my chickens yesterday. (cri)
10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Voice winner, Sawyer Fredrick's voice. Like I am absolutely in LOVE with that duet he sang to, Have you Ever Seen the Rain, with that girl. It was amazing.
11. This is the last fact and because of that my mind went blank.

Question Time!

1. What blog post are you most proud of?

I honestly have NO idea...  Maybe this one?


Do you find knees super disgusting? (side note: KNEES ARE SO DISGUSTING HOLY CRAP WHY)

I have no opinion on this... they are kinda gross, like when you are double jointed and they move around.. ewwwww


What are you currently listening to, or what did you most recently listen to?

Hmmm Lately I have been learning a new song on guitar to perform at open mic. It's really good!



Also, this masterpiece.



Do you like warm hugs?

If you mean warm like lovable then YES! Sweaty warm.... not so much. 

What is your favorite movie?

Right now?! Probably Emma. It is really good and I am writing a review on it for my writing class.

What is your favorite snack to make?

COOKIE IN A MUG.
The recipe is here!

If you were going to sum up your blog in three words, what would they be?

Hmmmm.
Swankified, Random, and, Sunshine

Have you ever seen a production on stage?

YES OF COURSE!
The first show I ever saw was Junie B Jones.
Then I saw Tom Sawyer once.
I watched Anne of Green Gables from backstage.
I have seen the world premiere of Yes Virginia the Musical. My friends were in it.
AND I AM GOING TO SEE MY FIRST BROAWAY SHOW TOMMOROW! It is NEWSIES!!
I know I have seen more, I just can't remember them all.

What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?

I went to my best friends house and we ate eclairs. AND I GOT A KITTEN!!

If you could say one thing to anyone, what would you say to whom?

That is really hard. I guess I would tell my Aunt Sally that I loved her SO much. I was never able to tell her that but I really wish I did.

SO! That is all of the QUESTIONS!!

I nominate anyone who is reading this that wants to do this!!!

Now for your questions!!

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What was the best thing that happened this year so far?
4. If you could master any skill in the world in a second, what would you want to learn, and why?
5. What do you think makes you stand out from a crowd?
6. What is your family's heritage? Where do you trace back to?
7. What would happen if you could not get on your laptop for a month?
8.  Have you ever murdered someone?
9. WHY ARE LLAMAS SO ADORABLE BUT UGLY AT THE SAME TIME! XD
10. Current obsession?
11. Favorite animal?

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!




12 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you get to see Newsies! Congratulations! And I totally understand your fear of clowns. Also your obsession with cheese. :)
    Have a great day!
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gotnto tell us about your trip seeing Newsies! EEEP! And warm hugs are the best. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What is your favorite movie?

    Sense and Sensibility 1995 and Emma with Gwyenth Paltrow :D

    2. What are you currently reading?

    Hamlet by William Shakespere #futureenglishliteraturemajor

    3. What was the best thing that happened this year so far?

    Heard from a friend who I hadn't heard from in 3 years wait.. ohmygosh5

    4. If you could master any skill in the world in a second, what would you want to learn, and why?

    Flying, ability to talk with a Scottish accent

    5. What do you think makes you stand out from a crowd?

    My musicianness.. Black 3/4 length sleeve dress, stockings, black heels, hair and make up done and a large viola case on my back.. Did that yesterday actually.

    6. What is your family's heritage? Where do you trace back to?

    England and Scotland, Wales and Ireland.. this could be why I want to live there..

    7. What would happen if you could not get on your laptop for a month?
    My emails would explode but that happend for TWO months when we were without wifi

    8. Have you ever murdered someone?
    Mentally?

    9. WHY ARE LLAMAS SO ADORABLE BUT UGLY AT THE SAME TIME! XD

    BECAUSE THEY ARE! XD

    10. Current obsession?
    coughPeterDCapaldicough

    11. Favorite animal?
    Squirrel! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! We are alike in so many ways!! Love all your answers they were very entertaining!
      Mae :)

      Delete
    2. Really?!?!?! How so?! :D SO excited for you about Newsies too!
      ~Evie

      Delete
    3. Well. we have the same favorite movies, and your answers to number 4 are like perfect. I play music too!! My heritage is from the same place, mostly Scotland and Ireland! AND I LOVE SQIRRELLLSS.
      Mae :)

      Delete
    4. Well. we have the same favorite movies, and your answers to number 4 are like perfect. I play music too!! My heritage is from the same place, mostly Scotland and Ireland! AND I LOVE SQIRRELLLSS.
      Mae :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I'll do this thing on my blog and link it here.....is that ok with you???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mae! Just stopping by to let you know that I've tagged you for the Sisterhood of the World bloggers award. http://thescribblingsprite.blogspot.com/2015/07/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3