Monday, March 2, 2015

My Life Right Now! (And Fan Month begins!)


Hello everyone!!! I've been at a friends house all weekend so that explains the lack of posts! 

Fan Month has begun, and my week has started! I've been having a great time discovering new blogs, and making friends with bloggers! Everyone is so interesting and they all have there own wonderful life stories, all put together on there blogs! Fan Month is more like 
"Friendly Party Month"


On a sadder nose one of my chicks died... We are not sure how, but we are down to 14 now.



My performance was canceled for snow last week, so it's happening this Thursday now.. NERVOUSNESSSSS
I am extremely nervous for some weird reason.

Hmmmm lets see, my life has been stuck in a boring little hole of mud and rain, or maybe it's just me. I feel like I always have to be doing something. I don't know why, I just want to do so many things with my life.
 Here is a list of things I want to do before I die that I can think of in one sitting:

Act on stage ALOT
Take Vocal Lessons
Learn how to tap dance
Travel the World
Go to Broadway
Take a trip to photograph Architecture
 (I have a very big interest in photography, but mainly in the field of historical architecture)
Perform as often as I can
Go to every single Disney World/Land across the world.
Learn advanced baking.
Write a Novel.
Learn advanced Sewing.
Become a big Actress.
Be on Broadway.
Grow my hair really REALLY long.
Have GOATS.
Get a nice motorcycle.

There is probably a million more things I could say! I know most of this will never happen, but It's always nice to dream. It gives one good motivation! At least for now I have all of you! I enjoy blogging ever so much! And that is a BIG accomplishment for me! (PLUS I have 15 wonderful followers now!!) That's just extremely marvelous! 

Thanks for reading my random post friends! Comment your blogs down below so I can discover more for fan month!! Love you all!


9 comments:

  1. Mine started today as well how many are you planning to do?I've set aim for 5 blogs per day with a couple new everyday for a week I'm down to 4 today only 1 left.You're posting on Pinterest right?I'm using twitter.
    All the best with your performance and congratulations on 15 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Neal! Glad to see your comment! I want to discover around 30-35 new blogs this whole week. And I want to comment 100 times! I also made a goal I have to comment on every post I read! Thank you!!!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  2. I love this idea :) I definitely try to discover and comment on different blogs whenever I have the time :) That's when I run across blogs like yours! I really love your blog in general, and the design especially!
    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Lauren! I'm glad you will be joining in! Thank you for the compliments! I've been somewhat nervous about the new design, so I'm VERY relieved, and pleased to hear you like it!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  3. My fan month announcement post will be going up tomorrow, and I'm so excited about it. I'm sorry that one of your chicks died, but here's to a healthy life for the other 14! I totally understand that feeling of always having/wanting to do something. I never feel bored because I always have something I want to do. I think that's a great list of goals. I'm also really into sewing and writing. I haven't had much time for sewing lately, but I've been doing a lot of writing. I'm plotting the third draft of my novel for revisions, because I hope to pursue publication for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's GREAT Ana! I'll be sure to read your post when you have it up!! The rest of my chicks seem very healthy, so I am super happy with them! That's great, that you are never bored! Besides you only have one life here on Earth, and time is the most valuable thing! I'm so happy for you and your novel! I'm sure it will be wonderful! You are an extremely talented writer! Best of luck!
      Mae :)

      Delete
  4. I love your list of things you'd like to do. You sound like a great performer. Are you planning on being an actress as your career? Also, if you want to get a head start on writing your novel, have you ever thought of joining NaNoWriMo or Camp NaNoWriMo? They make the best writing motivation. I hope your fan week's going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to check it out! I would love to be an actress. My dream jobs are being an actress, and musician.. but that is extremely unlikely, given the case that millions of people hope for that! I think I want to be a school psychologist when I get older. I enjoy working with kids.
      Mae :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Opal swirls :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3