Saturday, March 7, 2015

Liebster Award!


Greetings followers. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely blog Social Fatality
First of all, my little grammar chant has been helping me throughout this whole  post.
To spell liebster, the chant goes: I before e, except after c!
HaHA, thank you stupid 3rd grade grammar.
Anywaysssss..... let's get started!

1. If you could travel to one time in history, what would it be and why?
Oh this is a wonderful question! I would probably travel to the early twenties! Under a couple conditions..... I'd either want to be a man, or an extremely rich woman. The 20's was just a great time, plus the dresses, and swing music was amazing!

2. Who is your least favorite celebrity, and why?
Justin Bieber...  because he is just ewwwww and his singing is ewwww and his morals are ewwww. 


3. If you could "Freaky Friday" one person, who would it be, and why?
Ok so... I didn't know what this meant I did a little research and now I understand. So I would want to like change places with someone really rich, and cool like Harrison Ford or something?! I don't know.... HELP

4. Truth Or Dare? (Truth: Who are you jealous of, and why? Dare: Post a picture of you with something that you can eat on your face ex. sauce, honey, peanut butter...)
I would totally do this dare but, one, we are out of Nutella (Cries) and two, my mom would kill me.
So um, truth. I am not really "jealous" of anyone because I am happy with who I am. But I do envy some girls in my theatre class that are amazing singers!

5. If you went to jail, why would you most likely be there?
From stealing food. Not like I would ever do that, but if I did go to jail that would most definitely be the reason. Either stealing food, or jumping on mattresses at a store.


6. What would you do if you had your home to yourself for a week?
Eat all the food in the house, Burst out show tunes as loud as I can, and build a barricade of chairs. Then I would probably have a sugar crash, and fall asleep in a pile of twinkies.


7. Who are your inspirations?Sierra Boggess, Idina Menzel, Kelly O'hara, My nana, Johnny Cash, J. K. Rowling, Benjamin Franklin, Oh and the person who invented popcorn.

8.  How would you like to die?
Painlessly, in a garden of flowers with the ones I love the most gathered round me.

9. If you could make one person fall in love with you, who would it be and why?
Ummmmmmmm, my chick Curry?? Ok umm this guy down the street that like lives on a farm and stuff, and his sister is my best friend. Because he is really sweet, and smart. yeah.

10. What animal would you be if you were one?
Hmmm... this is a hard one! Either a hawk, because you can fly and where I live it's illegal to shoot them, or a whale, because they are family oriented, strong, and protected.

11. What are your worst pet peeves?
Curtain peepers before a show begins is a BIG nono. Also I can't stand when people judge you entirely on how much money your family has. 


Well that is that!! I nominate anyone who is reading this!!

Here are your questions!

1. Favorite Movie and why?

2. Country or City? Why?

3. If you had the choice of being extremely knowledgeable but could only live until your 50, or dumb as a doorknob but you get to live forever. What would you chose and why?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

5. If you could have any superpower what would it be?

6. Small house big yard or big house small yard?

7. Favorite flavor Ice-cream?

8. What is your dream vacation?

9. What do you think is the meaning of life.

10. What is your opinion on cheese from a scale of 1 to 10?

11. Your biggest celebrity crush?

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Comment your blog down below for fan week! Are you going to participate in the Liebster Award?

4 comments:

  1. That Justin Bieber one hahaha XD he just Ewwww.. XD
    Funny answers :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great post! I totally agree about the Justin Bieber one!

    1. Favorite Movie and why?
    The Kings Speech and Sense and Sensibility.
    Becuase I love the history in TKS and S&S is such pure Austen brilliance :D

    2. Country or City? Why?
    City Australia Country England/Scotland because the city I live in Aus is actually really nice and pretty!

    3. If you had the choice of being extremely knowledgeable but could only live until your 50, or dumb as a doorknob but you get to live forever. What would you chose and why?

    Tough! Dumb probably because you could slowly learn things. :)

    4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
    Impropper Grammar, i without a capital, people walking SOOOOOOOO slowly as soon as you are in a hurry!

    5. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
    To FLY! because Everyone deserves a chance to FLYYYYY (up in the skyyyyyyyyyyyyy DEFYYYYYYYYYYYING GRAVITTTTTY)

    6. Small house big yard or big house small yard?
    Medium? :P Decent sized house with land

    7. Favorite flavor Ice-cream?
    Cookies and Cream

    8. What is your dream vacation?
    Going to America to meet my penpal (Jess) and going to England and Scotland for 2 months exploring my way around :D

    9. What do you think is the meaning of life.
    To be the best you can be with the gifts and talents God has given you :)

    10. What is your opinion on cheese from a scale of 1 to 10?
    10!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

    11. Your biggest celebrity crush?





    *averts glance*





    *sheepish grin*






    Peter Capaldi! <3 him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE all of your answers! Defying Gravity is now stuck in my head! Thanks for the awesome comment!
      Mae :)

      Delete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3