Monday, March 9, 2015

Waiting and waiting....


So I JUST got back from callbacks. YES it is 8:00 at night. I was there for two hours.  Gollee that was EXTREMELY stressful. At first they were considering me and 3 other girls for Anne... but I don't think I will be cast.. 
I DON'T KNOW. I AM SO STRESSED.


I hope I get cast, I WOULD DRESS IN A MOUSE COSTUME AND ROAM AROUND THE STREETS OF NEW YORK IF I COULD ONLY BE CAST. Anywayssssss...

I am extremely exhausted, stressed, sad, happy, mad, angry, and a little excited. I am one big flaming ball of emotions right now.  So I will leave this until tomorrow, hopefully I will be cast, 
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, Anne is a very great show! I had a call back to get into that show, but then I ended up getting pulled for the Merlin musical, instead. I do hope and pray you get the part! Leads are the best. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH in our school musical of musicals there is that song!! :D Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3