Sunday, March 8, 2015

Auditions, Auditions, AUDITIONS!

Today was my audition for Anne of Green Gables! Let me just say, wheeeeew. Here is the whole crazy, happy, hilarious, story!


So I woke up today, and immediately began warming up my voice! I skipped breakfast (NO DAIRY) Oh yeah, and I was so nervous I forgot lunch. I practiced my song over and over and over and over again. Then I got to the audition. Sat down and found out, IT WASN'T A MUSICAL! I didn't have to sing,  I was so relieved I stopped shaking and became VERY confident! My friends got there, and we all sat together in a nervous, excited, little row in the theatre! It was great, I met new friends, hung out with my old ones, and had an all together wonderful time! Now I will be sitting at my desk, checking my email constantly for a call-back, while drinking all the milk! See ya!

5 comments:

  1. aww, I hope you get a part! That's so exciting that you were able to audition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Is it a proper film, or just a little local thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a play at a really big theatre! There were around 50 girls at the audition!
      Mae :)

      Delete
    2. It's a play at a really big theatre! There were around 50 girls at the audition!
      Mae :)

      Delete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3