Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hey everyone! An awesome blogger by the name of Sound sent me an AWESOME guest post today! Thanks so much Sound, I enjoyed reading your post! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seven Weird Facts About Me
I’m sort of having a writer’s block right now, but I’ve wanted to do a guest post on another blog forever and so I decided to this, since I randomly got this idea from random stuff.
So yeah, let’s get going!!!
1.  Horror Movies are my solace:
When you read this, you’d been thinking, “What? Get real, woman” or something along the lines of that. But what I said is true for me.  Horror movies are my solace because people in horror movies have literally nothing inside their head.
Hear a weird noise? Go check it out without any light or with just a torch. Ever heard of electricity?
Or see some suspicious movement? Go investigate without anything to defend yourself.
See movement in a supposedly haunted house? Yay! Let’s go for an adventure!
I don’t think so, people. Use your brains. I think horror movies rock since I can at least reassure myself that people stupider than me exist (I mean the movie makers, who make the characters seem like escapes from a mental hospital). And I also like them because some scares are HILARIOUS! Literally. And also because such stuff interest me, but that’s a part of the minority.
2.  I collect Humour articles from newspapers.
     Weird, I know. But I love collecting all the articles from the Humour section of the newspaper as long as they are hilarious. Currently, I have 467 articles in my collection. Cool huh? (wiggles eyebrows)
3.  I hated Hunger Games.
Yeah fine. Hated is an understatement. Despised. Detested. Those are the right words for it. But soon, I wanted to know more about Katniss and Peeta. So I read Catching Fire and Mockingjay. And voila! I am a fan of Hunger Games now! (Three fingered salute)
 4.  I hate mangoes.
It’s weird but then; see the name of the post. I hate the over sweetness and the squishy-squashy texture. But nothing prevents me from drinking mango juice or eating mango ice cream with artificial flavouring! :P
 5.  I had a phobia of bird poop.
I used to have this fear that a bird would pee or poop on me when I stand outdoors. But now, I’ve overcome it. It used to be a great joke between me and my close friends ET and DJ (initials changed). It used to be scary and there was my wild imagination to help out. What if a bird peed on my lunch? What if a bird pooped on my head?
 6.  I can let a few tears slip whenever I want!
I can cry whenever I want...it’s a life skill, I’m telling you! When you are in an uncomfortable situation, crying is the best bet! Not many scoldings because people feel sorry for you... and those don’t possess this skill, try! TRY your best to learn this...if you can’t, my condolences are with you.
 7.    My Lucky Number is 7!!!
I was born at seven o’ clock on the seventh day of the seventh month!  There are seven books in my favourite series, Harry Potter. Seven is a magical number. There are seven demigods in the quest in Heroes of Olympus. My brother and I have an age difference of seven years. This is the seventh fact I’m writing. I’m becoming fourteen this year (7X2). I have seven favourite series- Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Shiva Trilogy and Agatha Christie! How much more sevenish can a person get???
 So those are seven weird facts about me. What do you think of them? Are there any weird facts about you? Let me know through your Comments!

And don’t forget to check out my blog: rsoundarya0707.blogspot.in (Sound’s Blog: D). Your comments, votes and follows will mean a lot to me.

And special thanks to Mae Murray for this opportunity to write a guest post on her awesome sauce blog, ‘SUPER SWANKIFIED’!!

2 comments:

  1. Horror movies scare me, but you do have a point when you say people in the movies act dumb. Mangoes are so yummy.... I love the squishiness!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which are your favourite horror movies?
    And yes, they act CRAZY and do stuff without thinking. But then, that's the movie makers' fault.

    And yeah, most people love mangoes, when I tell them that I don't like them much, they look at me like I'm crazy XD. But that doesn't make me change my opinions.

    And thanks for commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions on my posts! I'm also glad to answer any questions you may have! Have a swankified day!! Mae <3