Hello! My name is Brenna from Brenna’s Bad Blog and I get the honor of guest posting on the swankiest place on the internet today! Thanks Mae :) Funny, my middle name is actually Mae.
Anyway, I’ve noticed she is a theatre person, and so am I! I’m in Aladdin right now, and the show is 1 week away. I’m only in ensemble, but I’m also younger than everyone else by 1-4 years XD
Today I’m going to give you 5 ways to spend a lazy day!
- First off, duh, blog! It’s okay to take time off, do what you need to do, but blogging is one of my creative outlets so stopping isn’t very good for me at least.
- Second, catching up on your reading! Whether a new book or an old favorite, it’s hard to read too much.
- Make yourself a new playlist! Refreshing your music is something that really wakes me up. For some reason I get bored with songs really fast so shaking them up is super helpful
- Plan to rearrange your room! Ok, I admit, when I am feeling lazy, there is no way I am going to be moving furniture around my room or make a new poster or something. But making a new Pinterest board about it sure is fun!
- Bubble bath! For some reason, alone time soaking yourself in water is one of the most relaxing things ever. I like to use Bath and Body works products.
Lazy days are ok! Take a break when you need one. Don’t be like me and be lazy all the time because then your mom won’t buy you any more comfy clothes. -_- Like all things, do this in moderation.
Thanks again, Mae, for letting me guest post! Hopefully someday you’ll see her at my blog too.
Thanks Brenna for your awesome post!! I enjoyed reading it and I hope everyone else does too!
Go visit Brenna's blog HERE!!!